Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jannette & Jasmany's Engagement Session!

I mentioned before that I love it when I'm able to shoot an amazing engagement session with a couple and then get to have that sense of "completeness" when I get to shoot their wedding as well. This is the case with Jannette and Jasmany. They are a fun loving couple that are very much in love, and are both very excited to be getting married. I have to say that they were by far one of the most playful couples that I've ever shot. They were up for any shot at any time and just went with the flow of the shoot. Sometimes I have some crazy ideas and they were more than willing to give them a shot. As you will see below, I think we did a pretty good job.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that read my blog! I hope you all have a great holiday weekend with your families.