Friday, January 1, 2010

Maria & Hans Engagement Shoot

This engagement shoot was a special one for me. One reason is that I used two locations that I had never used before during an engagement session. It's always exciting when you try something new in photography because it really gives you the opportunity to be creative and try different approaches. The second reason is that this particular shoot had been a long time in the making. Maria & Hans both have very busy schedules but really wanted to find a way to make this happen. Luckily for us we got it done and I couldn't be happier with the results. The last reason was that I knew that this was going to be my first blog post for 2010! What better way to start off the new year with some new locations, new ideas, and an amazing couple.

Happy New Year!

Joseph Casal