Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chris & Christine's Wedding...and a BIG surprise ending!

It all began about 9 months ago when my wife and I drove up to North Palm Beach to meet Christine and Chris at his parents beautiful home. We liked them from the moment I met them because of how genuinely nice they both were. You could easily tell how excited they were to be getting married and made us feel like we were really going to be an important part of it all. I remember telling my wife after we left that I wanted to do something special for them...but more about that later.

The wedding took place at the same home where we had met just 9 months before. The day started off very cold and with plenty of rain. However, by the time the wedding had begun, it was still pretty cold but the rain had subsided. It turned out to be a perfect day for a wedding. I'm really glad that it turned out this way because it allowed for this event to be as special as it was.

Christine and Chris compliment each other very well. They seem to have that connection that all great couples have. They were also very gracious to me the entire time. I can't remember a wedding where I had been thanked so many times and had been told what a good job I was doing. The father of the bride even mentioned me in his speech! It was an honor to have been part of this wedding and is one that I will not soon forget.

Now back to the part about doing something special for them. Christine and Chris did not hire a videographer for their wedding. When I found out, I immediately called a great friend of mine. Javier, of My Treasure Films, agreed to come and shoot some footage of the wedding for me. We had been wanting to work on a project together for a while now and this was the perfect opportunity. The project is called "fusion". It is when you get HD video and combine it with high resolution photography and create one amazing production. So Christine and Chris, if you are reading this, you have a wedding video! You can view it by clicking on the link below. As always, you can also view the photos from the wedding in this post as well.
I'm very excited about this project and am very proud of these photos.


I hope you all enjoy this!



http://www.mytreasurevideos.com/Sample/featured.html