Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fusion Engagement Shoot

Last week we posted our latest project, Chris & Christine's wedding, which was shot using Fusion. This was the combining of High Resolution Photography with HD Video to tell the story of their big day. This week we are back at it again but this time it is in the form of an engagement shoot.

Alissa & Serban won a contest a few months back held by my friend Javier of My Treasure Films. Once I heard the story behind them winning the contest, I immediately told him that I was on board for this project. As if that wasn't enough, Alissa was involved in a pretty serious car accident a few weeks ago and was forced to postpone the shoot. This made me want to be a part of it even more because I wanted to make this really special for her. As you will see, she is fine now and along with Serban is starring in our first ever fusion engagement shoot.

I hope you are all enjoying these new projects of ours. We had a blast making this video!