Sunday, January 31, 2010

Espi & Will's Wedding!

Let me start off by saying that Espi & Will are one of the most fun loving couples that I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They both looked so happy the entire night and really seemed to be enjoying every aspect of their wedding. 
The ceremony took place at the Gesu Catholic Church in downtown Miami. This church is actually the oldest one in Miami. It was built in 1896 and is on the National Register of Historic Places. This was my first time shooting there and I think that it may very well be one of the most amazing churches I've ever worked in. Their reception was a blast. Everyone from the older family members to their friends were on the dance floor all night. In between the times that they spent mingling with guests, Espi & Will wouldn't miss the opportunity to hit the dance floor as well. 
I'm glad that I was able to be a part of this event and that I am able to provide you all with some great photos to remember it by.