Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kristina & Scott

Kristina & Scott's wedding was a long time coming for me. I met with them last summer and they booked me pretty much on the spot...Well actually it was after Kristina's got mom gave the approval, which is the case with MOST of my brides. She was very involved throughout the entire process and I'm very thankful for that. She would send me emails keeping me updated with locations, times, and just making sure that everything was perfect. 
Luckily for me Kristina & Scott were getting ready at the same location just a few floors from one another. This gave me some time to get shots of both of them getting ready (which I hardly ever get to do) and gave me some time to try out some new ideas. The ceremony and reception both took place at the 94th Aero Squadron. Everything came out perfect. I was really impressed when I walked into the reception area because of how everything was set up. Scott does professional lighting so he actually set them up himself. These were by far the nicest up lights Iv'e ever seen.
In addition to all of the decorations being perfect, everyone in attendance was a pleasure to work with. Kristina was a beautiful and gracious bride and all of her guests were great. I had a great time shooting this wedding and I hope you all enjoy the photos!